did I completely ruin my chances with him..?!?

Okay so there is this really cute guy and he's a junior and I'm a sophmore... So we kinda were just like starting to be friends and talk and text and stuff... and the a few nights ago I had this dream that he and I slept together...I have no idea why I had that dream cause I don't think about it but it was detailed and stuff and I told my friend who knows him and she told him! I haven't talked to him yet I'm too embarassed...does he think I'm so kind of freak now? Like would that make him feel completely weird that I dreamt that?

Favorite Answer

it wudnt bother me much lol but ur friends a *** if ur friend told him nah it wud more be an honor to me :D

Well this can go either two ways, he might be freaked out about it or he might be encouraged about it. Either way you need to be careful because if hes all of a sudden drawn to you now and trying so hard to get into you, then he wants sex. Be careful about who you tell these dreams to because certain friends don't know how to keep their mouths shut. Try to keep friends with him, explain to him about what happened and just apologize about it, if things still seem awkward then move on, because you don't need someone whos gonna give you the odd treatment.

It sorta depends on what kind of guy he is. if he is a good guy and really cares about you, then he shouldnt think any different. You're only human, you cant control what you dream. I'm sure he's had embarassing dreams before. If he does blow it out of preportion...is it really worth it? Would you really wanna be with a guy like that?

I believe you still have a chance with him. If i like someone, sure i would've dreamt the same thing came me weird if you want, but it's natrual because if its a someone you admire, than i believe you should picture yourself with that person. Don't worry he wouldn't in my opinion feel weird, but if you told him about that strange dream, well dont do that.

no. If you think it's embarrassing and show that you're humiliated, it makes you look juvenile. turn off! laugh about it and joke with him about it. be sarcastic, say he's just so irresistible you couldn't deny your dreams then he ended up being really horrible at it. He'd get defensive and flirt with you that you couldn't prove it....yet. it's really not a big deal to begin with but if he's too embarrassed to say something to you then obviously wishes it was true. And the way guys are, he's probably bragging to his friends that it wasn't them.

Don't be shyyyyyy!

:)

if he likes you then he'll go out with you but... since you had that dream now he probably thinks its okay for him to sleep with you.

And what kind of friend do you have? why would they tell him about your dream? some friend they are.

unless he didn't already not like you, most guys wouldn't be freaked out by that.no, you didn't ruin the chance at all. just wait until he replies.if its too long, apologize for it, but im almost sure that there's still a better chance of him liking you whereas to it making it worse.

I don't know. Just try talking to him like normal. If he does think you're weird then that's just stupid and you should forget him. It was just a dream. We don't really control what we dream.

Drama! Ha. I gotcha, and i know what your going through : )

Just text him and start out saying hey, hows it going. And if he brings up what your friend told him then just explain to him that you didn't mean it to be gross or that you want to sleep with him. Or if he doesn't bring it up hes probably shy about bringing it up first so you could start out by saying.. About what she told you... And explain to him.

If hes your real friend, He'd understand

: )

you didn't mess up , everybody in some point in there life thinks that wayyy , (i haven't personally) but by the guys i knowww ; that is a turn on haha . but i'm sure you don't want him thinking your 'easy' , but you just have to talk to him . & since he is your Friend then i'm sure he knows that your not (:

Source(s): hope this helps <3333

Well it was wrong for your friend to do that.

You still have a chance.

Maybe if your lucky, the guy is glad your thinking that ways towards him.