is orange soda bad for you?

my mom insist that just because it is the color orange. Is this true? I am 15 years old. I don't think there is any explanation why the color orange would make something bad for you. please help

29 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Actually all soda is bad for you. I'm not taking sides, I'm telling you out of my medical knowledge (I'm a medical student). Soda weakens your teeth and bones, and you may end up with bone problems and obesity.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

She is wrong. Just because the soda is orange doesn't mean that it's bad for you. I'm drinking orange soda right now (seriously, which is weird) and I haven't turned orange or anything. What makes a soda "bad" is what might be in it or it might give you cavities or something.

• 1 decade ago

The orange color is just from food coloring. It's fine. But soda in general pales in comparison to the health benefits of drinking water.

• 1 decade ago

No soda is good for you... and I am sure that the artificial coloring in the orange soda is not good... but really anything in moderation is probably okay.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I doubt how orange is different from purple or red. But soda in general is bad for you

• 1 decade ago

Yes. It has more food color in it but all soda are bad for you to much sugar

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"Orange Soda' is not bad for you. Well technically it's not that bad, though it contains high sodium and sugar, also added with artificial flavoring and colour. That'll shall be it. But it's not that serious, in less you drink it constantly, that's not good for you.

• 1 decade ago

ALL soda is bad for you, including orange soda.

• 1 decade ago

I think anything in excess is bad for you, but I would think dark soda is worse than orange soda.

• Navlet
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

yea , it has about the same nutritional Value , which is basically Nil and it's full of sugar... Some Fresh Tropicana Orange Juice would be a much better choice... Even better if you get the kind with the pulp.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.