Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionSoap Operas · 1 decade ago

What story line made you start watching Days of our Lives?

The storyline that caught my eye was the one when Tony threw Sammy out the glass doors, I still remember seeing the preview and wanting to watch what happens but I didn't get hooked yet. The Salem Stalker storyline is what really got me to start watching Days of our Lives though. I watched it off and on after that, but now I watch it every day.

• John
    Favorite Answer

My grandmother would never miss Days and I was in kindergarten so I gradually got in involved. I remember Dr. Tom/Alice, Bill and Mickey fighting over Laura and the great Doug and Julie moments, Neil Curtis and Maggie with her red dancing shoes.

• Cat

The first time I started watching I was in college and my roommates got me hooked. It was during the whole Jack and Jennifer wedding...early 90's.

Then I stopped watching until a few years ago when I was channel surfing one afternoon and saw EJ and was like "WHO is that guy?" I couldn't stop starring at him. Is that pathetic or what?

In the late 1980s there was another serial killer, "The Salem knifer" I think & he tried to kill Kim & Kayla Brady (who was deaf at the time from a previous attack) & it was revealed he was Senator Deveraux : Jack's adopted father.

Yeah, I've been watching it for years. Probably.... well, I remember when John Black thought he was Roman. I remember the Austin/Sami/Carrie/Lucas war... lol.. And I remember when John was going to marry Susan who turned out to be the mother of EJ!!! *remember, Stefano pretended to be Elvis? Ewww?*

gosh its been sooo long that i can't remember the first episode i watched. all i know is that when passions started coming on or also started watching days like at least 6 months after. the earliest i can remember was when Phillip was sooo head over heels in love with Chloe when they were in school.......no actually it was when MiMi and Chloe couldn't get along. MiMi had lost her house in a fire i believe?

I don't remember because it has been about 13 years since I started watching Days. Maybe Jack and Jennifer's wedding.

I had been watching since the Patch and Kayla days in the 80's.

I remember when Marlena and John got married and Stefano kidnapped her...thats when i started watching...it was awhile ago.

My grandmother watches Day's and she got me into.So it really wasn't a storyline that got me into it.