What are some ways to pick up girls when your 17?

im 17 years old and im about to go into my senior year. im very unfamiliar with girls and currently i am trying to get dates. however, i dont really know how to talk to a girl, let alone get her to go out with me. what should i do to get girls to notice or attract girls. thanks in advance.

Favorite Answer

I just turned 18 not too long ago and used to be just like that. the best way to learn to talk to girls is to go somewhere where you don't know anyone, like a different city or even state, and work on talking to girls. you don't have to worry about what they say because you don't know them and probably wont ever see them again. once you build up your confidence, find the girl you want and just ask her out. when you found the girl you want make sure she see's you doing nice things, make sure you look and smell nice too.

i will talk to you.....

If you think you can hold a full time job go to school,and take on all the responsibilities of a one year old and a new born. Both girls and then theres me. By the way I'm only 18 years old but I'm doing all the above.

Not only that but I've managed not to get gray hair and gain 100 pounds, I'm still 150 and my hight is 5'9. pretty good haw!!!

Your are probably best to lift their legs and lift them up onto your shoulder like a fireman oh wait sorry

Simply if you can make a girl laugh, chances are she likes you. As long as she's not laughing at you. It's hard to go up to a girl you don't know and chat them up. You'd be better talking to girls in your class, clubs or whatever.

start doing a bit of working out, stick out ur chest a little bit when u walk and be confident, gel up ur hair and wear nice t-shirts that are short and show off ur arms and wear nice jeans and a chain around ur neck. that will get them to be attracted to you.

oh and talking with them jus be urself and they might like u for that, and dont try that hard to get them, and dont be immature, oh and dont shave facial hair that much if u have any cuz it makes them think u look like a kid when u dont have any facial hair...oh and dont be boring! girls like fun guys who like to have fun sometimes!

good luck and have fun!

Source(s): experience

Just be yourself if you try being someone or something else you are not finding a girl that likes you for you and that would mean you would have to pretend you're someone or something your not and could become tiresome

• Boomer

talk to girls but have them do most of the talking and b a gentlemen dont b a jack *** they hate that but good luck

you just have to talk to them about things you think that particular girl is interested in.

ur obviously desperate! just be urself! don't change urself 4 ppl

take your hand grab around their waist and lift.

comment their shoes and eyes