? asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

What is/was your favourite Disney Movie?

I love Disney movies so I can't name a favorite so I want to know yours..

Disney movies I LOVE!!:

Tarzan

The lion King

Little Mermaid

Meet The Robinsons

Wall•E

Toy Story 1+2

Pirates of the Caribbean

so many I can't think right now...

I forgot to put aladdin..

Favorite Answer

-101 dalmatians

-the lion king

-pochahontas

-beauty & the beast

-aladdin

-cinderella

-mulan

2 many...lol i love the old classic disney, not the new crap that we have now, aka the disney channel which is degrading 2 call that channel with the jobros & miley disney!

The Lion King 1& 2 The Incredibles The Jungle Book 1 & 2 Tarzan Toy Story Aladdin

• E

The two I used to watch over and over as a child (as in once a week each) were Snow White and Peter Pan. I still love them, but I also love Enchanted now too. So those three.

I absolutely love toy story. I am like in love with buzzlight year. He is so funny and i still use his famous quoetes like "buzzlight year to star command! Come in star command" wont ever get tired. My childhood one though is Cinderella. The lion King is the only movie that has made me cry. hahahaha.

i think the pirates of the caribbean movies were excellent movies and wall E was great

Newsies. One of the best and probably lesser known of the Disney films. But I've yet to find a person who didn't love it once they saw it.

my faves: Lion King, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast

wall-e currently is my son's and mine