What movie editing program can be used to make spells like off of Harry Potter?

For example, you would use Adobe After Effects CS3 for Star Wars Lightsabers. What program would i use to make it look like there is spells shooting out of wands?

3 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    You could probably use several different programs to do it, adding different effects with each one. If it's a still picture or set of pictures, you could more than likely use just Photoshop and get wonderful results. If it's a video clip, your best bet would be to use a combination of After Effects, Dreamweaver, and possibly even InDesign.

  • 1 decade ago

    Adobe Photoshop CS would do the trick with some feathering.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Ask the producers of the movie:)

    nahh im just joking i dont know:)


    Source(s): Myself:)
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.