How much do you spend on Back To School stuff?

1) Clothes

2) New Looks (hair,makeup etc.)

3) School Supplies

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Maria
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well I don't do back to school shopping all at once. School supplies yes, but for clothes and beauty products, I buy things overtime. I find it so much easier.

I have no idea how much I spend though =/ I probably should keep track.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1) Maybe a little over 400-500 dollars? Usually near 400. If you add accessories thats probably a little over 30 bucks added.

2) Hair, it depends. Usually not too much, I get it done at some nice place in the mall. But cosmetics (nail polish, deoderant, makeup, face scrubs, etc.) is a little over 100 bucks.

3) Not really sure. Probably very little. I don't really care, I'm cool with just regular pencils. xD

Source(s): Myself, of course!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

all together i spend 200-400 dollars a year

clothes and make up and hair all fall together in the same catorgorty for me

my mom and grandma and relatives give me momey to go shopping and my dad pys or my school supplies along with a little for clothes!

• 1 decade ago

i usually spend not that much. i always shop with a budget, especially in this economy lol.

on clothes, i spend a lot. the most of all things. between uhh... $100-$150. or more. it depends.

on looks, a lot too. on makeup, not really THAT much. but still a lot.

on school supplies, not much at all. i dont really care much about having new pencils & crap. idk why.

hope this answers your question

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

um idk it really depends. cuz for the clothes part u only really need enough for a little bit bc u go shopping all the time, not just once in a year. but over the summer before school i prolly spend

on clothes: maybe 500 ish

school supplies: i dont really care what my binders and book sox look like and stuff so like 30 dolla

• 1 decade ago

like $500 or $600

• 4 years ago

Umm no longer likely, why did you get maximum of tanks, how plenty have been they 20 funds? and why did you purchase a go well with. HAHA are you going to placed on a go well with to college. visit constantly 21,

• 1 decade ago

1) $500

2) my mom takes care of that.. and i dont wear makeup so w/e

3) Pssh... i can borrow a pencil

• 1 decade ago

1) about $400

2) depends what style i get

3) 120 (i have to buy an expensive Calculator)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1) $500

2) $117- had to get make up AND my hair done -.-

3) Not done with this one yet :P

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.