Can I get some vegan recipe's?

Im cooking for a vegan friend, but I am not vegan myself. Im totally clueless. My friend doesn't eat the faux meat, and I'm not completely sure all of what you guys don't eat.

Any recipe's would be sooo appreciated.

Update:

Why thank you Daveeed, that was the perfect comment to put in the vegan category!

:)

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Em
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

'Kay, I'll show you some of my fave as veggie :)

Quiché

INGREDIENTS:

1/2 cup light mayonnaise

1/2 cup milk

4 eggs, lightly beaten

8 ounces shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese

1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry

1/4 cup chopped onion

1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shell

DIRECTIONS:

Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a cookie sheet with foil.

In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise and milk until smooth. Whisk in eggs. Layer spinach, cheese, and onion in pie shell, making several layers of each. Pour in egg mixture. Place quiche on prepared cookie sheet. Cover quiche with foil.

Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Remove cover, and bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until top is golden brown and filling is set.

Picture of it:

http://www.stefanofoods.com/storage/productimages/...

My number one favorite:

Italian Pasta Veggie Salad

INGREDIENTS

10 ounces fusilli pasta

1 onion, chopped

1 green bell pepper, chopped

2 tomatoes, chopped

1 cup chopped mushrooms

3/4 cup fat free Italian-style dressing

DIRECTIONS:

In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain.

In a large bowl, combine the pasta, onion, bell pepper, tomatoes and mushrooms. Pour enough dressing over to coat; toss and refrigerate until chilled.

Picture:

http://allrecipes.com/Cook/Photo.aspx?photoID=2111

For dessert? lol :)

Pineapple Cupcakes:

http://vegweb.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=54e8378088d8...

Source(s): These are not my recipes, I use them but I got them from a veggie recipes page..
  • Absolute best recipes are found on vegetariantimes.com. The best recipe is for cheese free stuffed pasta shells. Everyone loves these! I top them with ground up cashews, garlic powder and parsley. Good luck!

• 1 decade ago

It looks like these lovely answerer's already got you all the adequate info you need. So, I'm just letting you know I have nothing to say. :P

Especially about vegan recipe's!! You need to tell your friend that they need sink their teeth into some delicious charred cow flesh....... Mmmmmmmmmmm bloody fleshy meat!!!!! Soooooooo GOOD! ;)

I especially like tim e's answer, lmao!!!!!! :P

• 1 decade ago

Go to Peta.com. All the recipes are vegan.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

vegweb.com

They have tons of vegan recipes that have reviews by other vegans.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I call it fiber overload. Mix sawdust, leaves and twigs together with peanut butter. Yum. Cleans you right out.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sorry, i'm vegetarian

Source(s): vegetarian :)
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.