What did you do on your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th dates?

What was the best date you been on? (What did you do)

Favorite Answer

First date: Went to see Pirates of the Carribian. Then droped her off and that was that.

Second date: Had a goooood night. Went to her house and stayed till 2am watching movies. Made out half way through and the rest of the movie i was trying to get to 3rd base :)

Third Date: She came to my house and met my family we hung out. Took her a ride on our 4-Wheeler threw the woods. Got to third base that night.

Fourth Date: She lost her virginity

Fifth Date: More Fun at my place

theis were spread out over a few months.

My favorite would be the second. I just love holding her when we were watching a movie. Just me and her. Dident need a fancy dinner just a one dollor moive rental.

you just get to know each other and have a good time the best date i had been on is when me and my boyfriend just had a lil party of are own at his house it was real fun we just had a lil drinks and just played around (if u know what i mean) but really just have fun and chill and let it go from there

I don't really have planned out dates. When ever I had time to go out. It wasn't usually fancy. Just the mall or something.

i've never actually been on "a date" with a guy i've dated a guy b4 but we never went out or anything

1st: kiss

2nd: tap dat a$$

don't have more than 2 dates if i don't get some.

• Whoo!

uhhh. I can't remember.

this is a good quesion.