how can i get out of this twilight rut?

hi. you all know the book twilight. i read it and instantly fell in love....so i read it a couple more times the whole series. so i read a couple different books for a change. but they weren't the same of course but i had to see all those books that were out there (i love books. i read like other people watch tv) but nothing compared. now whenever i think of twilight it feels like home like i was there not just reading it. when i open the book i get a lump in my throat like it is an old memory book....and i know that is not a good sign. please suggest a good book that i wont get addicted to though.

p.s. i know my addiction may be weird to some...please keep those comments to your self.

p.s.s i am only eleven so make sure the book isn't too complicated (i don't mind bad words)

• Vera
    Favorite Answer

Wow. I don't know. I read twilight but there are better books out there, I can tell you that. Just stop thinking about twilight. Don't read any of it and stop comparing everything to it.

THERE IS NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHING THAT IS AS GOOD OR EVEN CLOSE TO AS GOOD AS THE TWILIGHT SAGA!!!!!!!! KEEP READING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!