My nose is too big and bumpy for me too model right? (pic included)?

My best friend just got her first modeling contract and she wants me to try it too. I don't think I have the right look for modeling. Mainly because my nose is pretty weird. Just thought I'd get a few opinions on it. I know this is pretty silly.

http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w246/rosets/?ac...

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Maria
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

How is your nose weird haha? No model is perfect. Open a magazine and you will see that all the models look different and have something unique about them. You don't really have a unique look, but just give it a shot. Don't let your nose stop you, even though I don't see anything wrong with it. You're pretty.

• 1 decade ago

It looks fine to me. You'd make a pretty model.

• 1 decade ago

Unless that's you're best angle then I say you and your nose look just fine.

I would kill have an opportunity such as yours--take it! Never let things slip through your fingers, you may regret it.

• 1 decade ago

ur nose looks fine from this view. ur pretty i think u can do it

hope i helped and good luck (:

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i know what u mean but its fine..its just a little unshaped.. your very pretty and should be confident because if you really think it would be good for u to model you should let them decide if your good enough, not you

Source(s): experience
  • 1 decade ago

ur nose is fine!!!!

ur amazingly pretty so i say u should try modeling because i think u will become emmensely successful!!

: )

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You have a normal nose. Lol. Go for it.

• 1 decade ago

No not all...you sort of look like ashley tisdale in the pic ..but if you dont like ashley tisdale then you dont look like her at all lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

NO.

You are really pretty.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no, i think ur pretty

Source(s): and ive seen other girls with bigger noses ;)
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.