My nose is too big and bumpy for me too model right? (pic included)?

My best friend just got her first modeling contract and she wants me to try it too. I don't think I have the right look for modeling. Mainly because my nose is pretty weird. Just thought I'd get a few opinions on it. I know this is pretty silly.

http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w246/rosets/?ac...

• Maria

How is your nose weird haha? No model is perfect. Open a magazine and you will see that all the models look different and have something unique about them. You don't really have a unique look, but just give it a shot. Don't let your nose stop you, even though I don't see anything wrong with it. You're pretty.

It looks fine to me. You'd make a pretty model.

Unless that's you're best angle then I say you and your nose look just fine.

I would kill have an opportunity such as yours--take it! Never let things slip through your fingers, you may regret it.

ur nose looks fine from this view. ur pretty i think u can do it

hope i helped and good luck (:

i know what u mean but its fine..its just a little unshaped.. your very pretty and should be confident because if you really think it would be good for u to model you should let them decide if your good enough, not you

Source(s): experience

ur nose is fine!!!!

ur amazingly pretty so i say u should try modeling because i think u will become emmensely successful!!

: )

You have a normal nose. Lol. Go for it.

No not all...you sort of look like ashley tisdale in the pic ..but if you dont like ashley tisdale then you dont look like her at all lol

NO.

You are really pretty.

no, i think ur pretty

Source(s): and ive seen other girls with bigger noses ;)