Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

FIRST TIME WORRIED MUMMY?

I AM 22 WEEKS PREGNANT AND GOT THE SMALLEST BUMP IS THAT NORMAL? I AM ONLY 5FT 2 AND MY BABY IS GROWING BIGGER THAN IT SHOULD BE. MY MIDWIFE TOLD ME MY BABY ( A BOY) IS THE SIZE OF A BABY WHO WOULD BE 24-25 WEEKS..

I AM REALLY SCARED AS EVERYONE IS SAYING I DONT LOOK PREGNANT AT ALL..

HELP PLEASE!

THANKS EVERYONE DO YOU THINK I AM ONLY 5FT 2 AS I SAID AND MY BEST MATE HAD A LITTLE BOY 2 YEARS AGO AND SHE DIDNT START SHOWING TILL SHE WAS 29 WEEKS...

IS IT POSSIBLE AS ITS MY 1ST PREGNANCY I WONT SHOW THAT MUCH?

MY PARENTS DO NOT KNOW YET AND I AM TELLING THEM NEXT MONTH ON HOLIDAY AS I WILL BE WALKING AROUND IN A BIKINI AND MY MUM IS SUSPICIOUS ALREADY.

HELP PLEASE!!

Don't worry about what other people say... I wasn't showing at 22 weeks either but I have a perfectly healthy baby in there... everyone is different... I didn't pop until around 27 weeks.

Don't worry at all. Remember every baby is different and they all grow at a different rate. Stressing won't help you out either. This is completely normal, he just sounds very healthy.

if i were in your situation i would be thrilled that i barely look pregnant everyone is different and your baby is fine good luck