Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

Should I buy Xbox 360 or PS3?

I already own a 360 but I split it with my brother so he gets it next semester I have 450 bucks I know I love the 360 but can afford the PS3. If I got the elite, I could sell Halo 3 and Fable 2 since I already own both of those and get more games with the extra cash, or I could start fresh with a new console.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

get a ps3, its awesome

Source(s): want free games? get them here: http://short.to/9wd5
  • Buy a ps3.

I bought a xbox 360 a while back and had it for a while and it overheated (even though it was not closed in). had to send it in and it costed $100 to get them to fix it. After they fixed it i had it for about 6 months and it did the exact thing again. Now they say i would have to pay another $100 to have it fixed again.

my xbox had ventilation on all sides (even the bottom because i had it on a game stand).

Anyways, buy a ps3. Sony actually knows how to make a peace of equipment that wont tear up in 6 months.

• 1 decade ago

i have an xbox 360 and no live because i don't want to buy a $100 wireless adapter or a $50 wire and i don't want to spend $60 a year so i can hear an 8 yr old say "yeah i pwn you" 50 times a day, and it sucks i would go with a ps3 it has good new games, free online play free wireless adapter, and games that will make you remember the days that you didn't pay attenion to things like this

• 1 decade ago

I say stick with the 360.

I have both but i hate my Ps3 because it is so damn boring and i've

had it since '07 and my 360 since 08 christmas and i freaking love it!

Reasons:Xbox Live and Gears of war 2!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

the x-box has a wider selection of games than the ps3, but the ps3 comes with a blue ray player built in. if you are into blue ray movies the ps3 is your choice. if you do not want to share the x-box with your brother get your own & use the leftover cash to get something else for yourself.

• 1 decade ago

I myself own a 360,i say go with a ps3 try something new.

• 1 decade ago

ps3!!! free online, bluray,and internet browsing.xbox dont have any of those.Alot of new games coming only for ps3

• 1 decade ago

save your money for the next gen console

• 1 decade ago

XBOX360.

if you don't like any of the answers, don't waste more points and just look for it. there are millions of this similar questions.

Good Luck.

• 1 decade ago

ya. um.. i have a PS3. buy it!

Reasons:

1. it has free internet

2. free downloads for new demo games

3. it's funn!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.