Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

Should I buy Xbox 360 or PS3?

I already own a 360 but I split it with my brother so he gets it next semester I have 450 bucks I know I love the 360 but can afford the PS3. If I got the elite, I could sell Halo 3 and Fable 2 since I already own both of those and get more games with the extra cash, or I could start fresh with a new console.

Favorite Answer

get a ps3, its awesome

Source(s): want free games? get them here: http://short.to/9wd5
  • Buy a ps3.

I bought a xbox 360 a while back and had it for a while and it overheated (even though it was not closed in). had to send it in and it costed $100 to get them to fix it. After they fixed it i had it for about 6 months and it did the exact thing again. Now they say i would have to pay another $100 to have it fixed again.

my xbox had ventilation on all sides (even the bottom because i had it on a game stand).

Anyways, buy a ps3. Sony actually knows how to make a peace of equipment that wont tear up in 6 months.

i have an xbox 360 and no live because i don't want to buy a $100 wireless adapter or a $50 wire and i don't want to spend $60 a year so i can hear an 8 yr old say "yeah i pwn you" 50 times a day, and it sucks i would go with a ps3 it has good new games, free online play free wireless adapter, and games that will make you remember the days that you didn't pay attenion to things like this

I say stick with the 360.

I have both but i hate my Ps3 because it is so damn boring and i've

had it since '07 and my 360 since 08 christmas and i freaking love it!

Reasons:Xbox Live and Gears of war 2!

the x-box has a wider selection of games than the ps3, but the ps3 comes with a blue ray player built in. if you are into blue ray movies the ps3 is your choice. if you do not want to share the x-box with your brother get your own & use the leftover cash to get something else for yourself.

I myself own a 360,i say go with a ps3 try something new.

ps3!!! free online, bluray,and internet browsing.xbox dont have any of those.Alot of new games coming only for ps3

save your money for the next gen console

XBOX360.

if you don't like any of the answers, don't waste more points and just look for it. there are millions of this similar questions.

Good Luck.

ya. um.. i have a PS3. buy it!

Reasons:

1. it has free internet

2. free downloads for new demo games

3. it's funn!