Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

Had do i find a mistress?

Where's the best place to look for no holds barred relations? Looking for women that are interested in the no stings attached. Have been with my current wife for to long and it's no fun anymore. Figure if i get some on the side i'll be much happier.

Update:

I do love my wife but ever since she had our children her stuff is just all wore out really, looking for something fresh.

18 Answers

Relevance
  • melzy
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

you can find in the Red distract in Amsterdam's...

• 1 decade ago

You are a total douche bag. Think about it. Why did you marry your wife in the first place? (Actually the question should be why did she marry you?) People these days are so quick to throw away their marriages because "it's not fun anymore" Sit down and TALK with your wife. Communicate and if you don't think that you get do it on your own then get some help. If you are feeling this way what are the chances that she feels the same? You have to try to work things out. Think about what brought you to together in the first place and go from there.

• 1 decade ago

ashley madison dot com

I've heard the commercials too much not to remember this whoring site.

Or, maybe you should try to take the harder road, and make the effort to put the spark back in the marriage. Maybe she's had it with you - and is looking for some on the side. Do you really want both of you to be sloppy seconds for each other?

• Alex
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

First let your wife go. She deserves someone who is only interested in her, then go bar hopping. Usually women there will give you what you want with no strings attached. Many of them are there for the same reason.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Why put up with the chance that she'll want more from you? Maybe the wife will find out and take everything you own. Just get a prostitute, it's cheaper in the long run.

• 1 decade ago

You disgusting pig. You're worn out too! How would you like it if she goes asking nasty questions like this on yahoo answers? How would you feel if she was cheating on you? Honestly. And what makes you think that a pretty girl would want to be with a horrible horrible person like you? Report this as abuse if you want but you know it's just the truth

• 1 decade ago

men like you are the reasons why woman don't give it there all if you love your wife you will figure out a way to spark up your love life she probably already thinks your sleeping around that's why shes not putting more love in your sex life you make me wanna throw up...you need to pray to the lord above that you don't commit adultery

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well, you're the one who gave her kids, ****head. Stick around and raise them with her. It's up to you to freshen her back up. If you think you are going to find a woman to give you sex with no strings attached, you are in for a rude awakening.

• 1 decade ago

u need to divorce ur wife and then find a bunch of sluts you can do and get a STD. Dont cheat.

• in the Mistress Aisle at Slut-Mart

• 1 decade ago

What you mean women aren't throwing themselves at you on a daily basis? Shocking. I wonder why...it's a mystery.

Not.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.