What would you do If you were stuck in a room with Michael Jackson for 5 days?

You can bring 7 things and your locked in a room with Michael. Please NO mean comments. I will report mean comments.

Favorite Answer

lots of things are comming to my mind lol

1.cell phone

2.itouch

3.laptop

4.candy

5.watermelon chapstick

6.moutain dew lol

annnd

7.eyeliner<3

If I were stuck in a room with Michael Jackson for 5 days I would SCREAM!

of HAPPINESS :)

I'd ask him to dance for me, dance with me, teach me his moves, I'd talk to him heart-to-heart and so much more. I'd also interview him and prove that he's innocent instead of sabotaging him.

7 things I'd bring:

-Karaoke machine and 2 microphones

-Lots of soda pop

-KFC for Michael :) and me

-Water, lots of water :)

-Many pillows, pillow fight! and I'd ask him to autograph it

-Camera, private photos though, would not be sent to the media

-Sunglasses, hat, one white glove, white socks. So I could be like MICHAEL!

some of you would bring things as if you were going to isolate each other the whole time. Let's have fun!

Not talk about his career. Talk to him about his likes and dislikes. What he would like to do - something that he never had time to do. Get to know him as a person and not a celebrity. Sit and eat KFC with him like Magic Johnson did while they were filming the video "Do You Remember When". Watch all the old Peter Pan movies. Talk about animals as he was an animal lover. Laugh and try to get him to forget about the crazy media world outside his door all the time - for 5 days at least.

ahh interesting question, very interesting indeed. welll OMG i wish that had actually happened.

welll i would bring along my favorite book. My journal, and pen. Umm KFC lol. My nightgown(not a skimpy thing) . umm idk what else, cuz i would be soo caught up with having to live with Michael jackson in a room !!Locked up!!! For 5 days straight!!! well i would talk to MJ let him be his self, talk bout stuff that he likes cuz i love to just listen. It doesn't have to be anything sexual in that room cuz I'm as shy as he is. it would be like getting closer without touching, cuz thats what MJ was comfy bout. But before leaving, i would just ask if i could be in his life from there on.

R.I.P.MJ gone too soon

Oh, I know....

I would bring:

something to eat, something to drink, a television, a playstation(or a wii), a game for the console, an mp3-player(with music),a coat..

Like this, we could just watch movies, play, dance....and do all the other things you need to survive like sleeping,eating and drinking.

Of course, I would love to talk or just listen to what he says,.....I would tell him to see that there exist so many people who really love him, that if there's any trouble he can lean on me....and he should do everything he can to stay alive for the sake of his children....

and keep on fighting for a better world.

Hmm... since I'm little I would want him 2 teach me how 2 do the moonwalk and I would wanna know about his life! And I would talk 2 him all night that is if he doesn't mind!

I'd bring my

1. MJ CD and we'd listen to it

2. KFC his favorite food

3. My computer

4. My friendss

5. My parents

6. My bed

7. ME!

lol i didn't know what to put for 7... uh and your question kinda sounds WRONG think about it: stuck in a room... but I wouldn't do that and he wouldn't he doesn't have that heart.

i would be SOOOO happy if that were to happen. I would listen to him talk all day and I would just hang out with him and talk with him as a person, not a celeb.

Source(s): r.i.p. mj

1.a full supplyy of every thing i needed (thats more than 7 though)

lets just say we would be doing more than talking about how great the weather is,lol.