What would you say if your spouse said to you, I know you really love me but next time can you say it....?

next time can you say it with nice Jewelry?

Favorite Answer

sounds good to me, girls like nice jewelry, and at least it is something real and you can see it and hold it and if that's what your wife loves and you love her, why not give her things or do whatever you can to make her happy?

• ?

I would say that something is missing.

The spouse doesn't feel like the love is being shown enough. They think that expensive surprise gifts will prove the love. Sure, that can be romantic. But there are other ways to be romantic, too, that don't cost quite so much.

The person that said that is either greedy or feeling like there's not enough romance/love being expressed through what's currently the norm. Use your imagination and come up with a really creative and fun date night that you know they'll remember, and they might forget all about those demands for expensive things.

As I've always said, an experience is the best gift. Memories last forever. Things never do.

Candy Necklaces and a note saying...just ask baby..any time!

Wow I would be upset...love is from the heart not the wallet

• Looks like you spoiled her with those ear rings. LOL

• buy here a whole bunch of necklaces

"Sure, I CAN, but I'm not going to."

Or tell her you'll think about it if she'll rephrase what she just said into a bl*wjob! ;)

Sure if they'll say it with say... a new speed boat!!!

Hey! That's my line!!

go to hell.