how to unlock demo plugins in fl studio 8 xxl?

How do i unlock the extras for example (wasp,deckadance,collab,etc) in fl studio 8 xxl for free.I have an crack version of fl studio 8 but cant remain using the demo apps for long.

Favorite Answer

I admit man, I can't hate on you for using a crack, because back in the day, nothing was affordable and I had a crackalacka of Cubase vst. Trust me though, once you actually save a few bucks and get the real stuff, you don't have any more problems and everything runs so nicely, not to mention you get free lifetime updates when you have the real FL Studio. FL Studio is way less expensive than most professional recording rigs and aside from Pro Tools HD (Studio setup), it can perform as well as any other program and it comes with tons of plug-ins.

There are tons of benefits to having the real thing including support of the software, bug fixes (cause a crack can't update itself, so if there is a random system error that has since been fixed, you will be stuck with it) and never have to worry about purchasing again or even having a DVD because you can download the program from the website. Also, I would just talk to a buddy in rl about working this stuff out, cause even though homeboy went a little wild with the legal jargon, he is right and it's illegal so I wouldn't recommend asking stuff like that on an open site. Good luck dude, keep makin tunes

Fl Studio Demo Plugins

Its Illegal To Used A Cracked Edition, And Cracked Version Dont Follow the Same Examples of the Purchased Version

Source(s): Public Law 105-304 "Digital Millennium Copyright Act" Enacted by the 105th United States Congress Effective October 28, 1998 FULL NAME OF LAW: To amend title 17, United States Code, to implement the World Intellectual Property Organization Copyright Treaty and Performances and Phonograms Treaty, and for other purposes

It's not legal so you're asking in the wrong place. You wouldn't ask this question to the guy at the music store either right?

Buy it, it's worth it. Here's a link for 10% discount: https://support.image-line.com/jshop/shop.php?offe...