. asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you work out .?

I like to jog and I'm skinny but I eat a lot so I'm not toned or anything...oh well

you so buff Dajik

Favorite Answer

Working outs a drag, I just prefer to stay really active and eat well. If you want a good work out try walking up and down the fast current of a trout stream all day + the hike to get there, or throwing a snowmobile or dirt bike around for 7-8 hours, things like that. I live in Northern Michigan.

Total hard bodies are nice to look at but girls are supposed to be soft and curvy. Sounds like your just right, keep it up!

• Shark

Bicycle

Yes. I'd get totally fat if I didn't because I don't really curb my eating. I just make up for the bad stuff that I eat, by working out.

play rugby 3 times a week and go to the gym 3 times a week

On the side.

I only really use my Pull-up bar. And I have it in my Doorway. So I use it when I leave, and enter my room. I consider that a yes to working out.

i try to do at least 25 minutes of cardio 4 times a week

Nope. I have a super fast metabolism so I can eat and eat and eat till there's no tomorrow and gain no extra weight.

Hallelujah.

• CC

5 days a week

Yes.

Mayyyyyyyyyyyybeeeee tehehehehehehehehe