Do i have a sixth sense? If not, what is it?

This has kinda been going on all my life. 5 minutes before it showers, rains, pours, or something, I can predict it, whether I look at the clouds, hear the weather report or not. Then also my gut feeling is extremely stronger than everyone else I know. i experience deja vu often, and sometimes if there is a random picking (for instance, pick a card on this table, if you pick a 3 you win) i often get the right one. I thought it was nothing and then i found out that one of my ancestors could use a forked stick and easily find underground water. Am i just being paranoid, or is there something wrong with me?

Favorite Answer

i think your just paranoid.

alot of people can smell the rain before it comes.

Dowsing rods is what your ancestor was using. They are magnetic rods and will move depending on electromagnetic interference. And Underground water would cause these interferences. This is a science. I am currently working on a theory which indicates that you use deductive reasoning which a subconscious part of your brain. Which means You receive a little information and using just that you may subconsciously use that information to learn more very quickly. I have been feeling what you feel for a very long time. And I have always been able to scientifically prove things false. But this is something else. I believe it's there and very real. But I believe it also has a scientific explanation. You are not paranoid. But you are also not paranormal. You are just a person who uses more of their brain than the average person.