Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Need to lose weight..help!?

I want to lose 4-6 pounds in 4 weeks...

Help please!?!

No, I'm pretty sure neither of you are doctors from New York...considering you both posted the same thing.

NO SPAM!

I'm looking for some tips (how much to exercise, food plan, work outs, etc...)?

Thanks xx

I already am eating about 1,200 cal per day

That's actually a pretty easy goal. The best advice I can give you is to cut way down on carbs, fats, sugars, salts, etc. Stick with fruits, veggies, and whole grains. As for exercise, cardiovascular is the best route if we're talking about losing weight. Any jogging, walking, biking, jump rope, swimming; they're all great for losing weight. Just remember that although exercise is important for your well being, your food intake is what determines your weight, for the most part.

Eat 500 calories less each day.

For instance, if you eat 2,000 calories a day regularly, eat 1,500 calories.

This will ensure you lose 1 pounds a week, a healthy amount.

Weigh yourself tonight. Start your calorie deficit tomorrow, continue to do it for 4 weeks and if you weigh yourself the morning I guarantee you will have lost 6 pounds.

Thats easy to do, and not in an unhealthy way either. Just cut your portions in half, try eating mostly vegetables, and exercise about an hour a day.

4 week ,as long as you can persist, you must lose 4-6 pounds

I recommend you a popular method ,you don't have much effort to lose weight. yes !it's Slendertone Flex Abs Belt old style ,it's a belt you can tie on your waist everyday ,and after a period of time you'll obviously lose weight! It's a healthy losing weight method ,although you are not overweight ,you can also use it to keep fit,when wearing it you can feel your fat is firing ,yes what a good feeling it is !

more details please search ebsilk.com

if you work out in t he gym and just eat fish and chicken and veggies youll do it at least 3 times a week . for 1 hour a day youll lose 5 times a week .

The best way to lose weight is by exercise and diet.

If you have no time and want to lose weight without exercise

This is the best way how to lose weight "4 IDIOTS program"

http://b4a61em5xrcwev1vt0jkvl2s6q.hop.clickbank.ne...

GET ON A 1,200-1,400 CALORIE DIET AND WORK OUT....

4 SURE U WILL LOSE WEIGHT

HI I'M BILLY MAYS HERE AND I'm a doctor from NY city. It's very easy. All instruction about your question here. http://alwayshealth.notlong.com/AAECuan

Google ketosis diet.