Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 1 decade ago

what does spunk ransom mean?

i know robert pttinson wants his nickname to be spunk ransom...what does it mean?

Favorite Answer

In an MTV Twilight Tuesday interview, Robert Pattinson denounced his God given name and any alterations of said name, thereof. Just saying no! to the the lovingly bestowed netspeak name of rpattz, Pattinson claimed to only answer to the name of Spunk Ransom henceforth.

Spunk Ransom: Rpattz...I dunno...I guess it's 'Uh' I guess it kind of makes sense...It's my ...initial?...and a bit of my name...giggle...At least it's not insulting...Rpattz...Rpattz...I dunno...it sounds kind of like...RPattz...sounds...I dunno...like an antacid or something...RPattz...I dunno...it's a bit too like...it sounds a bit cushy...RPattz it sounds like...I dunno...I prefer like...I dunno...I hate my name...I hate any reference to my name...I wish people would completely invent a new one...I dunno, like...SPUNK...There's a girl called Ransom...I'd like to go by Ransom Spunk or Spunk Ransom...yeah, it does sounds a little bit wrong

Source(s): urban dictionary!!~!

in an interview with MTV rob mentioned that he doesn't like his name. so the interviewer asked him what he would like to be called. and out of the blue he said Spunk Ransom. that's where it came from. as to what it means you'll have to ask Rob himself. haha! i love him!! hope this helps!!