Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

If I questioned where you were born and demanded proof would you show your birth certificate?

It's very easy to do. Why won't Øbama do it?

Favorite Answer

If I was running for the Presidency, YES, I would show it if it was even remotely a concern for the nation that I was not actually born here in America. Since that is one of the RULES for becoming a president here, then it should be no problem to provide this information.

He won't do it because he will get IMPEACHED, that's why.

Its funny, the Democrats in the Senate Judiciary Committee, held hearings on whether McCain was legally allowed to run for President, since he was born in Panama.

But nothing at all, over no one ever seeing Obamas actual birth certificate

And not just a certificate of live birth, which doesn't mean anything other than you were born, ( somewhere ) and lived.

You sure didn't see the liberals whining about the democratic senators investigating McCains birth.

Sorry. If you walked up to me and asked to see my birth certificate, I'd tell you to kiss my fuzzy little $#^^!

Seems he did and someone decided it looked fake so started this whole fake Birth Certificate thing. The courts ruled that there was no evidence that obama 's birth certificate is not valid as the State of Hawaii sent a letter attesting to its authenticity. The ruling was appealed all the way to the Supreme Court which refused to even hear it. Not 1 single conservative member of the court voted to hear the case.

So now I would not produce my birth certificate without a court order. And if Obama did, you wouldn't believe it anyway.

• ?

Probably not. You don't really need to know. But I'm not running for the office of the US Presidency, am I?

And this question is funny to me, because last week I gave a DMV person hell for demanding that in addition to the DL from the other state, my SS card and my birth certificate I had to present my marriage license (because my last name on my DL is different than my BC). No, I don't like our government and all their record-keeping and no, I don't think they're stopping illegals or terrorists, just hassling ordinary citizens. Basically, Obama could be illegal and have perfect documentation. We'll never know.

Well, for one, who is the questioning party? Government officials? Police/Peace officers? Man on the street?

Also, for what purpose? Immigration? Driver's license? Passport?

Not many people carry around their BC. I don't, because if I lose it, someone could assume my identity.

Now, with Obama, (and I am NOT a Democrat), what does it matter. The courts adjudicated that he was eligible for the office of President. Otherwise he could not have run for office in Illinois in the first place!

• DAR

If it went to court I would. I wouldn't just show it to any yahoo on the street.

And Caribou, every other presidential candidate challenged on this point has, including McCain, during the campaign, to a court in Arizona. And Goldwater. And Romney's Dad.

• Boss H

No I would not, I would assume you were an identity thief if you were that hung up on seeing my birth certificate.

And he has it was even authenticated by numerous sources including Hawaii.

Remember, at one time you people were opposed to having to provide citizenship papers like the USSR. And you call libs big government socialists??!

No personally I'd tell who ever is demanding to go screw themselves but then I wasn't running for President either.

No - I would kick you in the groin and tell you to pis* off. Who are you to ask for my birth certificate or Obamas?

Why didn't Geroge Bush ever show me his birth certificate?

No. I would tell you to pi*s off. And if you didn't take the hint, it would be fisticuffs time.