which system should i get?

im looking for a nintendo wii or a 360. or should i just trade my ps3?

this is driving me crazy!!!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Keep your PS3 and buy a Wii because they are really really fun. PS3 and XboX are basically the same except for different games and XboX needs money to play online, whereas PS3 doesnt.

• 1 decade ago

Just keep your PS3, the Wii's not worth much if you're looking for a library of actually substantial games. If you must insist on disowning your PS3, then go with the 360.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you have a PS3, then don't buy a 360. They're basically the same thing except for controls and exclusives. If you want something new, the Wii's probably better.

• 1 decade ago

Keep your PS3. Don't give a dime to Microsoft, and forget the Nintendo. That Xbox 360 gets the red light, and then you're out of luck.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

360 is best for online, ps3 provides better graphics games, and wii is more family friendly.

• 1 decade ago

it all depends on what games you like

i have a xbox 360 and i love it i think that they have a lot of different games for all different ages i had the wii and i didnt like it because the games werent as fun

• 1 decade ago

360 if you play online but if you dont then i'd go with the wii

• 1 decade ago

I've been a 360 owner since it came out and I'm on my 10th console. all due to RROD, keep ps3

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

nintendo wii very reliable and fun

Source(s): had a 360 and broke withen 5 days (RROD)
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i would stay with ur ps3, if u go with wii, there are barely any good games and is weird to control...x box also has a weird controller , although it dooes have soe good games.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.