which system should i get?

im looking for a nintendo wii or a 360. or should i just trade my ps3?

this is driving me crazy!!!

Favorite Answer

Keep your PS3 and buy a Wii because they are really really fun. PS3 and XboX are basically the same except for different games and XboX needs money to play online, whereas PS3 doesnt.

Just keep your PS3, the Wii's not worth much if you're looking for a library of actually substantial games. If you must insist on disowning your PS3, then go with the 360.

If you have a PS3, then don't buy a 360. They're basically the same thing except for controls and exclusives. If you want something new, the Wii's probably better.

Keep your PS3. Don't give a dime to Microsoft, and forget the Nintendo. That Xbox 360 gets the red light, and then you're out of luck.

360 is best for online, ps3 provides better graphics games, and wii is more family friendly.

it all depends on what games you like

i have a xbox 360 and i love it i think that they have a lot of different games for all different ages i had the wii and i didnt like it because the games werent as fun

360 if you play online but if you dont then i'd go with the wii

I've been a 360 owner since it came out and I'm on my 10th console. all due to RROD, keep ps3

nintendo wii very reliable and fun

Source(s): had a 360 and broke withen 5 days (RROD)

i would stay with ur ps3, if u go with wii, there are barely any good games and is weird to control...x box also has a weird controller , although it dooes have soe good games.