Is Kane becoming too human?

It seems like he's not a monster anymore…

Favorite Answer

That is exactly what I was thinking when I watched his match on WWE Superstars. I am really unhappy with the way his character is going because he is one of my favorite wrestlers.

Very much so. I hate this new storyline, but from what I've read, Glenn Jacobs prefers that aspect of his character, hence him taking off the mask and talking a blue streak (sort of) now. I don't like it, but the guy has earned the right to choose his own stories. Still, Kane needs to put Khali down and move on to bigger (so to speak) and better things.

i dont think kane was ever scary at least to me he wasnt only time he ever scared the crap out of me was when i saw his face for the first time.

but yeah he's a big guy but not much of a monster,there are really no monster guy's left in the wwe.

• He sure is slacking off a lot, he had to use a chair on Morrison, which had to pretty damn embarassing! He needs to go back to his evil ways, oh yeah I forgot WWE is PG, so that's out of the question!

• .Rar

i agree

they did that to khali and umaga and neither have worked

kane won't work either

the only one that did work was undertaker as big evil

• Lv 5

yea his gimmick sucks...he's just an average wrestler now. He should have never removed his mask...

Put his mask back ASAP

• kinda hes becoming less credible. i really think he deserves a world title.

ive seen him on superstars today and i was like wtf!?!?!?!?!??!! y is he runnin away. monsters have no fear they cause FEAR!!!!!!

Source(s): fave wrestler
  • Diana

I know what you mean.He will definitely never be a sex symbol. lmao.