Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

14 years old and I still sleep with a stuffed animal. is this unhealthy?

I like to sleep with a stuffed animal, and I'm a 14 year old girl. If i dont have a stuffed animal, I'll hug a pillow or some blanket. Do you think this is unhealthy?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No but your getting older so try to quit, for example, one night try to sleep with them, another two night dont sleep with them. This way you will get used to it for not having those thinks on bed while sleeping. No problem with hugging a pillow or blanket. That's how you would lose you habit of having stuff animal.

• 1 decade ago

i wouldnt say that it is unhealthy im about to be 16 in 16 days and i still sleep with one. like the others said it is a comfort object. and by the way that some poeple sleep that are just more comfortable if someone or something ex: pillow is close to them.

• 1 decade ago

I personally don't think it is unhealthy. My 30 year old sister still sleeps with her baby blanket. It's her comfort object. Every person had or has one. I don't see anything wrong with it but i am sure other people disagree.

• 1 decade ago

No. I am 13 and still sleep with one. It's fine. Not a big deal.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i'm seventeen and sleep with my baby blanket. i just love how it smells and it reminds me of being little. =]

no worries.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i don't think it 's unhealthy. if it comforts you, why not?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.