How much will a chauffeur cost?

Does anyone know about how much a chauffeur will cost to drive my kids to the same school which takes 5 minutes only in the mornings starting sept-June. Thanks

Favorite Answer

You will be hard pressed to find a chauffeur to only drive your kids to school, you will need to carpool or something to do that, it isn't worth it for the chauffeur. Otherwise you could hire a driver for you full time and have him drop off the kids as part of the daily routine.

It will depend on where you live though. For me, I live in Manhattan and my driver costs about $50 and hour including petrol/tolls and that is for the time that he spends either waiting for me or driving, we provide the car too. And he works about 40hrs a week. I don't think anyone is going to work for about 1 hr a week but you could call a car service and see its usually a minimum of 2hrs a day.

If they are the only person who will ever drive the car, you could have them keep it with them, and use it to drive themselves to you. If you don't like that option, they could use their own car to get to you, park it, and drive your car. You also may find that it is cheaper to sell your car and just use a taxi whenever you need to go somewhere.