Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelTravel (General)Packing & Preparation · 1 decade ago

what should i do for my best friend as a gift if she is traveling abroad for 12 months.?

She is traveling to argentina for 12 months. i am trying so hard to make something be perfect for her but i feel as if im not thinkin of anything good. if any one has ideas that would be great!!

Favorite Answer

Something small (so she has room for it) and meaningful (so she'll remember you for all that time). Try a small or medium-sized framed picture of the two of you or a practical friendship necklace or bracelet that you think she'll actually wear. Make sure you give a card to, or write her while she's traveling if you can. It'll show her you're still thinking of her!

• herbin

-What is usual get dressed for a French youngster (for tuition, striking out with peers, dates, and so forth)? Most teenager women particularly comply with style traits, you'll be able to see it on your own, they put on informal apparel and now not particularly exercises apparel or T-shirts. Check the internet sites of the inexpensive apparel retail outlets that French teens like to buy in, like Jennyfer, Mim or H&M. However denims are common. -How colossal of a deal is present giving in france? Should i plan on giving matters to extra than simply my host household? If so, whom? I suppose they're going to recognize it, however you do not have got to deliver some thing to extra than simply your household. I desire you'll be able to revel in your keep.