Don't you wish WWE was real sometimes?

This is by no means a hate question, I would still watch WWE no matter what cuz its amazing....But wouldn't you like it to see who really is stronger?

I mean, Chris Benoit winning the WHC in 2004 was a great moment for me, but I would have been happier if Benoit really won the belt. I mean he deserved it, but I would have loved to see him really beat HHH and HBK.

And MMA and UFC fans couldn't come here, and make fun of us.

Again, this is by no means a hate question. I love WWE and I always will, but wouldn't you prefer if it was real?

Anthony M I definitely see your point.

Absolutely nothing at all. He was a brilliant wreslter, but I mean I would have liked it more if he really beat HHH

• Bonson
    Favorite Answer

If wrestling was"real" then it would basically be MMA, since most pro wrestling moves require some sort of cooperation from the person taking the move, you couldn't use all those flashy finishing moves or high flying moves in a real fight situation.So it would basically consist of striking and grappling on the mat for minutes at a time just like MMA, which i'm not really a fan of, so No i don't wish it was "real".

Yea Chris Benoit was a great wrestler, ya know, before that rather unfortunate double murder suicide business.......

Anyway, 50/50. Yes i would love to see the matches go wherever the wrestlers let it and see real, on the spot intelligence. But then again it would be too much of a risk, i love WWE but not to the point where people die. The Jeff Hardy and Mick Foley would be dead by now if it were. Along with many others, but those especially. And besides, if the people who come here to make fun of us are not smart enough to realise that it is for entertainment and was never meant to be "real" and that all T.V. shows are scripted then i say we should pity them, for they are bound to have a life filled with difficulty as they spend their life's working as a sign holder for a crappy Mexican restaurant in the suburbs.

If Professional Wrestling was "real", it would be more like the Olympic Style of Wrestling.

Not only that, but a lot of moves done in Professional Wrestling, as well as those crazy high-flying moves and weapon attacks, would be completely illegal. I see the point you're trying to make regarding Chris Benoit, but the moment wouldn't have been any greater if Professional Wrestling was "real".

• If it was real imagine taking real chair shots or 2 by 4 wrapped in barb wire sometimes on fire let's just say many wrestlers would be dead or paralyzed so no leave it how it is because no one would join the WWE if it was real and it would also take forever for one superstar to ACTUALLY beat another superstar

i wish wwe was real all the time.

expecially in the attitude era. cops actually arresting stars, the ministry, and actual off air fueds with wcw that would've been great.

in the pg era now, wwe needs to be real because some wrestlers arent even trying to make it look kinda real.

Source(s): Mr.X

Yeah,im a 14 year old girl i have always watched it with my older brother.I have watched it since 2004-5 and then in like 07 08 it looked fake and now it annoys me but i still watch it sometimes.lol its better if its real it will be more fun and there might be real blood not a referee handing it to them threw sneak.BS.Well yeah thats my opinion =D

No...The reason for this is because just look at how long MMA fighters wait between fights...like a month or two...and those guys could not compete one or two times a week.

• understand what you mean it is kinda fake (well only like 30% or %40) but most of the main events on PPV are real and WM is all real. so you know I watch it anyway because even if it is kinda fake its pretty good to watch because the tricks they do on there are awesome.

Source(s): oh and yeah I wish it was real sometimes

It would be soo much cooler but superstars would need to sign a waver to wrestle!

• Diana

Yeah,but they think it is more interesting with plots and storylines.