what would you do if you saw someone with the same tattoo as you?

i'm not sure how i would react...

Favorite Answer

who cares? ....I have over 40, and I'm sure there are at least 5 or so other people have

Personally I would be really pissed off and be mad that someone stole my design, I drew up all of my stuff, sure there are similar ones out there but the same thing would bug me.

as far as people having the same tattoo it actually happens a lot when people dont get a custom piece. If you choose a tattoo from your artists flash ( the portfolio or those big things in the shop with all of the different tattoo ideas) there is a chance that someone else has gotten the same one. thats why I always encourage custom pieces.. even if someone likes a piece of flash i ask them if we can modify it so its unique to them!

Source(s): I am a tattoo artist and I have lots of tattoos

Well one of my tattoos is flash. So it's very possible other people have it. I've added onto it once. Probably in a year I plan to expand it into a half sleeve.

Four of my tattoos are custom and I'd be shocked if anyone else has them.

The sixth I might see on someone else, but it's not likely.

I would absolutely flip the f**k out because all of my tattoos are 100% custom designed for me. I don't think I'd flip on the person that had the copies (ok, I would a little), but I would have a few things to say to the artist that agreed to copy mine onto someone else.

I would be upset. I designed my own tattoo (actually had my artist draw it up for me). I got certain items drawn and arranged in a specific, unique way because there is a very important message behind it. I would be upset. Hopefully, that will never happen.

aggravated. i have a tattoo that i know other people have. thats why you dont let your tat get photographed for a mag or anything like that. because someone will see it, possibly love it and wanna get it one themselves. it sucks. but i guess you get to live with the personal satisfaction of knowing you saw it and had it first?

Most of mine are custom, but I do have Ed Gein and Leatherface and I've seen variations of both of them. Hopefully, artist's put a different spin on individual work.

Source(s): 40 hours of ink and counting

unfortunatly the tattoo that i have on my wrist is getting increasingly popular

2 girls i went to school with ended up getting it

i dont mind now because we have all gone our separate ways its actually not a huge deal

Haven't yet, but it would be cool to compare notes on how different artists did the same thing.

Source(s): I'm a professional tattoo artist.

I'd be upset because I would not feel that my tattoo was unique anymore.