My Friends get on my nerves and I want new ones?

I've been friends with the same group of ppl for years now and I feel like they get on my nerves more then they should, plus I feel like I put more into the relationship then they do. I feel its a result of the fact that I was much more shy n antisocial when I was younger and they reached out ot me a lot to hang out and stuff and I refused I lot of it. Now I feel like I force myself to see them and we really dont have the same inerests anymore. But I feel like I'm rusty at making friends n that I'm still shy n it prevents me from meeting new ppl and I want to get over that. Especailly before I go to college. I just dont know what to do. Its just that I'm tired of feeling like they dont respect or appreciate me. But im afraid that if I stop hanging out with them I wont have anyone else. What should I do?

ok well its kinda like the same thing with me..i has a best friend who was my friend since the 1st grade,and we got in this big fight and now...were not friends at all...ill tell u right now..if u stop being their friend it will be really really hard..but i think its worth it..if u feel like....u know they dont respect u or whatever..and if u dont feel their no how friends should be..then drop..their is other friends out their who can treat u more like a friend..but it will take some time

OMG the same thing is going on with me!!! I'm gonna try to avoid them more but they will still talk to me and stuff but while you do that try to make more so if you have friends you can dump them and still have some!!!!

dont stop being friends with them until you find new friends. once you think you made new friends; dump your old friends.