Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 1 decade ago

Where can you get the least biased "news"?

All news channels have some sort of bias left or right. I'm just sick of all this right sided or left sided view of society.

Searching through all the radio, TV, and internet stations I haven't found one that has the credibility and least bias at all.

Where can you get "news" /stories with a in depth academic and with the least bias perspective?

Thank you for your answers. I've given up on all main stream media and big corps that either cater to the left or right.

Sorry to say Fox has it's own bias. What is a source that is out of the main stream media that provides academic perspective with facts checked. Fox CNN ABC usually have political bias and I am not looking for political bias but as much neutrality as one could find. If it doesn't exist then just say none.

Favorite Answer

Try foreign news services. Neutrals like Sweden and Switzerland have no stake in the USA and should be less bias.

Fox News is the least biased news network. They have guests with opposing opinions that discuss both sides of the issues, unlike CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, and the others.

Fox is the closest that you will get.