Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

What is the most important feature on a woman?

Honestly what could you live with and with out? I mean seriously, think about it.... What is the most unattractive "feature" that a woman could have?

Favorite Answer

This is mostly a matter of opinion. However, subconscious attraction dating back to caveman times cause men to be more turned on by women with an hourglass figure which is usually an indication that they are more adequately equipped for childbirth.

But in modern times more of it relies on personal preference. I think most men would agree that a decent face is physically the most important thing. More specifically the region around and including the eyes. So symmetry, feminine cheek bones, long lashes, and pretty eyes are the most important factor in my opinion. I can deal with a not-so-perfect body as long as I have a pretty face to look at.

Now the worst "feature" a woman could have is a mustache or any facial hair in general. A very close second would be having a serious obesity problem. I still find many chubby girls to be attractive, so long as they still have a figure. Once they start developing muffin-tops and when their stomachs extend farther than their breasts I am inclined to not want to even look.

Some guys are very attracted to cleavage, but that's not always the case, and an many occasions, men don't like large breasts. A lot of men are worried about how much you weigh, but then again, it's not you, it's the guy, and his preferences, so don't worry about it, All men like something different.

Really when you're old your boobs will be down to your waist your thighs will be all saggy with wrinkles but your personality will be as if you were still 20 so that's important to me the girl I like is a lot hotter to me because her personality is awesome

Source(s): my life

self perception, extroverted (i'm extra introverted), dependable, humorous, comfortable, type, formidable, worrying. actual, 6 feet or taller, facial hair (i for my section like beard on the subject remember of a mustache), seems after himself, passable haircut. Too many to checklist.

Personality goes a LONG way. If you find a hot girl, but she's a complete you know then it's not going to last unless you yourself are completely superficial. Yes great looks and personality are wonderful, but those generally don't happen together frequently.

Hope this helps

personality actually has a lot to do with it but i think pretty face is essential. great body is good too. unattractive would be that they think theyre the **** or are annoying

Thats can depend on whos asking. Some guys might say a woman's rack. Some might say a woman's personality. It depends

before it was the breasts that mean were attracted too, now its the buttocks that men are attracted too...but i think a man should love a personality in a woman and how she handles things

I'm a girl, and ya guys like boobies.

being fat is probably one of if not the worst things about them