Who really is Thumbing comments around here?

There is usually 5 or 6 of Thumbs ups and Thumbs downs on every comment that leans to the Far Left or the Far Right. Who are the culprits?

• Josh
    Favorite Answer

I proudly thumb down stupid liberal answers.

• Mike S

I thumb up answers that I think are well informed and well written. I thumb down ones that are utterly sensational or stereotypical.

So, in short, I thumb up ones that I think should be considered for best answer. I thumb down ones that I think were a waste of time to post. Doesn't matter the side.

I thumb up comments I agree with, and thumb down those I don't. That's just me....you asked.

I think Yahoo's "thumbs" are messed up. I tried to give a thumbs up earlier and it ended up deducting one (but not adding a thumbs down).

I like giving a thumbs up to people that stand on the principles I agree with. I admit that I give thumbs down to Libs most of the time, but not always! lol

It's hard to tell, since Y!A obviously hasn't fixed their thumbs up/down feature. One minute someone may have 6 thumbs up, and the next minute, he/she may have 1!

actually i noticed that the thumbs up/down feature is sort of inaccurate...

every time you refresh the page, the numbers fluctuate--up and down and then up again...

yeah not dependable at all

Of course it those Socialist Fascist Liberal Dumbocrats. Imagine supporting blindly a lying Thug from Chicago. Really.

Dunno you can tell who is here by the thumb count.

Is seems even tonight that is rare.

Usually it liberals doing working hours and Conservative in the early morning and evening.

I thumb down dumb answers, and there are a LOT of them on here.

AS one would say, thumbs down are badges of courage, so chin up.