help how do I say these things in spanish?

no online translators plz.

ok the following in quotes:

"The first rythm by [insert singers name] is called a [insert name of genre] ........here's a few more of them if that's what you're looking for: [list]"

"I usually don't like [insert singers name], but that is a very nice song"

"The second song that you listed is a [insert genre name] and if you're looking for more of this genre, try these:[list]"

"Here are some other songs.. some of them have a quick rythm"

"these are all the ones I could think of now, sorry if I wasn't much help"

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hello Reem,

"The first rythm by [insert singers name] is called a [insert name of genre] ........here's a few more of them if that's what you're looking for: [list]"

"El primer ritmo de (nombre de los cantantes) se llama (nombre del género) ...... he aquí un poco más de ellos si eso es lo que estás buscando: (lista)"

"I usually don't like [insert singers name], but that is a very nice song"

"Regularmente no me gusta (nombre de cantantes), pero ésa es una canción muy bonita"

"The second song that you listed is a [insert genre name] and if you're looking for more of this genre, try these:[list]"

"La segunda canción que enlistaste es (nombre del género) y si estás buscando más de este género, prueba/checa éstos: (lista)"

"Here are some other songs.. some of them have a quick rythm"

"Aquí hay otras canciones... algunas de ellas tienen un ritmo rápido (o más movido)"

"these are all the ones I could think of now, sorry if I wasn't much help"

"Éstas son todas las que pude pensar/vinieron a mi mente por ahora, lo siento si no fue de mucha ayuda"

I hope it helps.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

go to google translate my friend :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.