Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Why did God allow my prize showjumping horse get into my stash of Viagra?

He has a big money event tomorrow and now he can't compete

Favorite Answer

Uh-huh. The horse opened the door to your house, after somehow unlocking said door (you did lock it, didn't you?), nuzzled around until he found the Viagra, somehow used his hoofs to get a tablet, then somehow swallowed it.

I have a harder time swallowing this line of horse feed than the horse with the pill!

The only way to counter the effects of Viagra is to force the Horse to watch a Golden Girls marathon.

There may still be time..

I feel that since we were married in a church, God was present there and Blessed our marriage then. He is always in my heart and soul whatever I am doing, good or bad. It is my trust in Him that keeps me going toward more good activities. And the older I become, the more in-tune I feel I become with God...and the more I learn from others and God, the more I understand God and my sexual duties and desires with my spouse and how it is all connected. Which comes full circle proving to me that God is totally in control of my life physically, emotionally, and spiritually. God has played a very important part in my lovemaking/sexual life and I call it devine intervention.....as I have helped other people with problems they have, they have helped me with problems I was having, not physically but emotionally and spiritually, deep within that I didn't know how to repair.

Oh well think of all the babies he could have? You could have ten prize showjumping horses, or you could make him compete and put it on youtube as a sensation, I so wanna watch that. :D

Source(s): Thank you for making me smile

Have you thought about entering him in the equestrian pole vault?

Next question, why were you keeping your Viagra stash in the stable?

• zoltar

So the big money event didn't involve any female horses?

To teach you a valuable lesson in keeping your damn meds in a safe place >_>

Just be glad he didn't, eh... "get into your stash" of anything dangerous to his health

what is wrong with you, why are you using viagra in the first place?

Now he can add 6 more hoola hoops to his circus act.

GOD gets blamed for Everything!!!! lolol