Anonymous asked in PetsOther - Pets · 1 decade ago

Pet facilitated/animal assisted therapy...?

What type of training would one have to go through to become a pet facilitated therapist? Is it something that requires a specific college degree, or is it something more along the lines of an apprenticeship?

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Well i know is that you have to go to college for a couple years to be a vet. Sorry i havent been in college.

    Hope i helped! sorry didnt have enough info

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.