Is he insecure about his penis size or something?

My boyfriend doesn't like to brag about his size, but he is really big down there. Everytime we talk about sex, he like bashes himself and is like "Oh yeah, cuz I am really small." Why does he do this? I tell him all the time that he is big-- is he only saying that he is small because he wants me to compliment him?

Favorite Answer

yeaaah he wants the compliment, just like girls say they're fat.

Not insecure just confused. With all the misinformation out there on the internet and the way guys talk up their penis 4+ inches its no wonder guys are confused. Really around 6 +/- 1 inch is the norm. Getting past 7 it gets rarer still 8 and on gets really rare. What makes guys look silly is bragging withing the 9 inch range is actually pretty stupid. Women know there is a limit to the length a penis or any object their vagina's can take. Around the 8 inch mark it can be pretty painful having a penis pounding on their cervix. There is a "perfect" range for women it usually is around the 7 1/2 to 8 range. AND THE THICKER THE BETTER!!!! No real limit on that. The only issue women have when taking in the penis of a male gifted with a pretty thick one is he has to wedge it in slowly. A bonus guys can have is a nice bend right at the last inch or two of his penis the more it bends the better it stimulates most woman's g spots.

Quote : "yeaaah he wants the compliment, just like girls say they're fat".

The best darn answer i have ever had the pleasure of reading

• lol. guess so.

Boys do though. It might actually be thats hes insecure and needs reassuring. Just like girls saying we're fat. We worry a little bit that we might not be good enough and this might be his way of expressing that to you.

He likes to hear it. Just like some wealthy people like people to realize they are wealthy. Tell him to get over it. He knows that he is a decent size and wants to hear it, or he doesn't realize it and doesn't believe you. Which ones worse?

Source(s): Opinion
  • leo

I had no idea if I was" big"down there untill someone told me average size was six inches.

Maybe he doesnt know.

Yes, exactly. What a dumbass