y evry friend of mine is misunderstanding me?y r thy leaving me alone.i never thing bad things abt my friends?

thn y my friends r leaving me.....hw can i live wothout thm...so tht means their is no relation in diz world on whom u can depend a moment..i dnt think so....

Favorite Answer

hun, calm down. i went through something similar recently. my friend(AK) was ignoring me cuz she was starting to hang out with another girl(LL), basically they started becoming best friends instead of me and her. at first i thought i was doing something wrong,but then i realized it was her loss if she didnt want to be my friend. at first i felt sorry for myself and started getting closer to another girl(KM). then i started trying to be a threesome with her(AK) and her new friend(LL) but still had that other girl(KM) to fall back on. but eventually everything worked out. now im still good friends with KM and AK and i r best friends again cuz she figured out LL was a b... well u get the picture. see, so try letting everything work itself out. everything is in God's hands and he's not gonna let u slip through his fingers. pray about it and see what happens. in the mean time still try to hang out with those girls anyway, if it still doesn't work out maybe they just aren't as good as friends as u thought they where and God has bigger plans for you and has a better friend on their way into your life right now. just don't give up and if u ever want to talk, e mail me. :)

Maybe you've said or done something in the past, that is making them leave? but if you dont think it has something to do with you, than dont spend all your time worrying about it. Go out and make new firends.

maybe it is because you have no idea how to speak or type anything and they cant understand a d@mn word you are saying

OMG CAN U TYPE BETTER PLZ