Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 1 decade ago

Why should i buy a touch screen phone?

It seems like everyone these days has a touch screen phone. Right now i have an ENV2 (vx9100) and i am either upgrading to an ENV3 or ENV touch. I just want to know why people think touch screen phones are so special. I think i would get frustrated if it is to slow or if i slightly miss the button that I am trying to press so i goes to a different menu.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

touch screens are the new thing thats why.

Can you please answer my question.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Avz5x...

Back to my answer.

Touch screens are new and everybody wants the new thing.

I love touch screens but they are really fragile like once my touch screen got scratched so i was pissed cuz the screen and colors and everything messed up

• 1 decade ago

I didn't have a touch screen until Jan 2009. I choose a touch screen because I thought it would be different. It is different. Messaging on an only touch screen phone is kinda hard. I mean I make more mistakes on it when typing then if i was on a keyboard. I like how touch screens are more responsive.

Source(s): Verizon customer
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If I were you, get a touchscreen that also has a keyboard, like the enVtouch, some other pones with verixon have them. I have an iphone, and a sidekick, but the iphone is hard to txt.

♥Miley♥

Source(s): me
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.