Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 decade ago

What is the white stuff in pimples?

Ok.I have a pimple on my nose and then suddenly,a white spot showed on the pimple.I freaked out. D;

What is it and what do I do? I'm only a kid so it freaks me out because its the first time it happened. D;

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

pus and oil. wash your face with lots of water, specially where the pimple is located then use some soap. BTW DO NOT SQUEEZE THEM OR ELSE YOUR FACE WILL LOOK REALLY BAD.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Source(s): Secrets To Curing Acne : http://AcneAway.raiwi.com/?Pfmr
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That White Thing Is Puss , Its Something You Get when you have a Pimple or a Peircing or an opening Part in your Body . If you want you can like Scratch It Out , but i sugest not dont pop pimples because the mark stays there , like a red dot . Its Completly Normal , ITS PUBERTY .

• 1 decade ago

its...shudder...pus! don't try to pop it! if you do then it just spreads the bacteria and you'lll get even MORE pimples then. don't let that happen. just leave it alone, and in time the pimple will go away. if you are worrying about how noticeable it is...try some concealer to cover up the redness, and wash your face more. hope this helps!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Completely normal. It's fat, sweat, hairs, dirt and so on that gets under your skin when you sweat. Just pop it or put zit cream on it. I recommend Zap Zit. It should get rid of it in like a day and a half.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Pus/sebum...its a chemical your body makes as your growing. The best way to prevent them: drink a lot of water

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Relax. It's just puss. An impurity got into your body and your body is simply rejecting it.

• Probably puss. Don't freak out, just tell someone you know (mom, dad, best friends) and see if they know about it.

• 1 decade ago

ok,GROSS! its called puss. All pimples are filled with it and when u sqeeze it or pop it all the white puss oozes out.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Its called puss-it'll go away if you pop it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.