How do you define "God"?

It seems to me that it must be the hardest word to give definition to. The Bible has its definition, but outside of organized religion you could probably define "God" hundreds of ways. Which makes it so confusing to me when people call themselves atheists - I mean, in terms of the Biblical... show more It seems to me that it must be the hardest word to give definition to.

The Bible has its definition, but outside of organized religion you could probably define "God" hundreds of ways.

Which makes it so confusing to me when people call themselves atheists - I mean, in terms of the Biblical definition, I'm an atheist too. I don't believe in THAT God.

But I think there's some force, and I don't know what form it takes or if it can even be imagined by us - that is responsible for what we see around us, and by THAT definition, I believe in God.
Update: Interesting that lots of the answers say "He" - I would consider God as more of an "it".