Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

How long will 85-99 Hunter take on runescape?

99 hunter has always been a runescape dream of mine but none of my friends have 99 and i can never get a proper estimate on how long it takes from 85. I know im supposed to hunt carnivorous chinchompas and i play about 8-9 hrs a day. If anyone has 99 hunter, or just knows, can you please help me? i can't find it on google or any other search engine.

Best Answer

Not too long at all. It's possible to go from 1-99 in a month if you play enough.

You're correct though, you are well advised to hunt carniv chins (better known as "Red Chins"), and you will need to hunt 36,890 of them to reach 99 from level 85.

8-9 hours a day would get you 99 in 14-19 days at most, I'd estimate.

Good luck =)

Source(s): Stop by at www.zybez.net for skill calculators (like the one I used to determine how many red chins you'd need for 99), guides, and more. Their forums is a great place to ask specific questions like this!
  • valido

1-99 Hunter Guide

Oh, not long at all. I went from around 60 something to 99 in about a month during the summer last year using chinchompas. It should only take you around 2 weeks.

Um about 2 weeks from 85 playing 8-9 hours.

• schel

Do you have point 50 Runecrafting? in case you do start up on the runecrafting guild, placed interior the Wizard Tower next to draynor. there's a international created for the mini-interest "the great Orb project" it somewhat is a reliable thank you to coach in runecrafting, additionally you will get teleport pills which will take you to diverse rune altars. it somewhat is actual straightforward and rapid to runecraft once you have the pills. plus the rewards are great. ultimate pill to get is to the character Rune Altar. I made 300k from make a million,one hundred nature runes, it became wonderful

well I suppose 3-4 weeks! Because look:

when u reach 90's omg ur gonna die!

lvl xp

90=1mill

91=9.1mill

92=9.2mill

93=9.3mill

94=9.4mill

95=9.5mill

96=9.6mill

97=9.7mill

98=9.8mill

99=9.9mill!!!!!!!

SOo that will take very VERY long! A month would be the fastest! TRUST ME!!

My suggestion to you is to get on with your life. Don't waste your time on a stupid game! You don't need RuneScape. I sure am glad I'M not on it 4 hours a day like I used to be, clicking rocks over and over again. It's pointless. Don't waste your life away!

wow