Are my vision test numbers bad? 2200/2100?

I had a vision test last week and the lady said I was 2200 in one eye and 2100 in the other. I could barely read the top line. She used one of those microscope-looking things. I wear glasses but I've noticed my vision has gotten progressively worse. I was told by a dr. I have congenital cataracts but that they... show more I had a vision test last week and the lady said I was 2200 in one eye and 2100 in the other. I could barely read the top line. She used one of those microscope-looking things. I wear glasses but I've noticed my vision has gotten progressively worse. I was told by a dr. I have congenital cataracts but that they don't affect my vision. Should I be concerned? I'm only 33.
Update: He actually had it written in the chart as 2200/2100. I've never heard of that before.
Update 2: When my laptop is on the bed less than 5ft away. I can't read any of the writing.