If me and my friends have sex with a woman after one of us drugs her are we all guilty of gang rape?

Okay here's the deal. Me and my best buddy I'll call him Chuck we got with some friends and went to a bar and picked up this girl. Okay now she was smokin hawt and she seemed eager and willing and high so we all had a go at her. I didn't find out til later that one of us had drugged her. I don't... show more Okay here's the deal. Me and my best buddy I'll call him Chuck we got with some friends and went to a bar and picked up this girl. Okay now she was smokin hawt and she seemed eager and willing and high so we all had a go at her. I didn't find out til later that one of us had drugged her. I don't even know what it was but I noticed the second time I had a go at her she was really out of it. Now I'm really worried and would appreciate some advice. One of the guys turns out was her uncle though so I guess if she starts some **** at least we got that much on her. She was all over his *** before she really got out of it.