Hey, what do you think about this boxer user bashing the MMA section?

Mike Member since: January 20, 2009 Total points: 7 (Level 1) Add to My Contacts Block User Best answer 11%27 answers Member Since: January 20, 2009 Total Points: 7 (Level 1) Points earned this week: -9 Add to My Contacts Block User Open QuestionShow me another » Would Mayweather destroy... show more Mike Member since:
January 20, 2009
Total points:
7 (Level 1)
Add to My Contacts

Block User

Best answer 11%27 answers
Total Points: 7 (Level 1)
Points earned this week: -9
Add to My Contacts
Block User
Open QuestionShow me another »
Would Mayweather destroy any UFC fighter?
I think the answer is an obvious yes. It makes me laugh how silly these MMA fans are if they think any UFC fighter has a chance with him. He might not have the ground skills of these guys but they do not have anything near the hand skills of floyd. MMA fights start with the fighters on their feet giving floyd the advantage right away. They wouldn't even manage to get him on the floor. They wouldn't get near him, he is just too quick of a mover. They could try grabbing his legs or whatever but they just wouldn't be able to catch him. These UFC fighters have average boxing skills so it would be such an easy fight for floyd. I would love to see him fight a top UFC fighter just to shut up all these silly people. He would only have to turn up and fight for about 10 seconds, without even breaking a sweat.
8 answers 8