Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicCountry · 1 decade ago

What country concerts have you gone to?

I've been to Keith Urban and Rascal Flatts, both extraordinary shows! Keith Urban is my hero, and I would definitely see him anytime!

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I've seen Toby Keith, Linda Davis, Sawyer Brown, Trace Adkins, George Jones, Mark Chestnut, Joe Diffie, Merle Haggard, Willie Nelson, Ray Price, Alan Jackson, George Strait, Brad Paisley, Taylor Swift, Kellie Pickler, Sara Evans, Leann Womack, Montgomery Gentry, Brooks & Dunn, Kenny Chesney, Dixie Chicks, Eric Church, Jake Owen, Shooter Jennings, Hank Williams 3, Wayne Hancock, Lucky Tubb, Dave Allan Coe, Heidi Newfield, Jo Dee Mossina, Bucky Covington, Gary Allan, Aaron Tippin, Phil Vassar, Keith Urban, J B Beverely and the Wayward Drifters, Those Poor Bastards, Craig Morgan, Dierks Bentely, The Wreckers, Ty Herndon. Not country I've seen Linkin Park, Hoobastank, POD, Clutch, Between the Buried and Me, Shinedown, Unearth, Pysopus, Cephalic Carnage, The Red Chord. I have been to many more concerts I just can't think of them at the moment.

• 1 decade ago

Keith Urban, Kenny Chesney, Jason Aldean, Gary Allan, Leann Rimes, Luke Bryan, and Tracy Byrd. (Some of these were opening acts)

But Keith definitely puts on the BEST show! He should win Entertainer Of The Year!

:)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

George Strait, Tim Mcgraw, Brad Paisley, Toby Keith, Jake Owen, Faith Hill, Josh Turner, Tracy Lawrence, Miranda Lambert,Chuck Wicks, Montgomery Gentry, Big and Rich, Little Big Town, Kellie Pickler, The Warren Brothers, Cowboy Troy, Trailor Choir, Jewel, Carters Chord I think thats its. I had a great time at all of these concerts!!!!!

Hope this helps and God Bless!!!!!

• Elle
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

John Anderson

Martina McBride

Tracy Byrd

Brooks & Dunn

David Lee Murphy

Travis Tritt

Trisha Yearwood

James House

Leann Rimes

Bryan White

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Garth Brooks, George Strait, Tim McGraw, Kenny Chesney, Keith Anderson, Trace Adkins, Sugarland, Brooks & Dunn, David Lee Murphy, John Michael Montgomery, Gretchen Wilson, Dierks Bentley, Van Zant, Kellie Pickler

I'm hoping to get tix to Jason Aldean and Miranda Lambert too. There are 1 or 2 other concerts I went to when I was younger but I'm almost too ashamed to admit to them.....:)

• 1 decade ago

Phil Vassar, Tracy Lawrence, Mark Chesnutt, Josh Turner, Joe Nichols, Brad Paisley, Julianne Hough, Chuck Wicks, Jewel, Kenny Chesney, Craig Morgan ( i can't think of the other ones right now) and i am going to see Brad Paisley with Jimmy Wayne and Dierks Bentley in September :)

• 1 decade ago

haha that's funny i went to rascal flatts with kellie pickler last year and in a couple weeks im going to keith urban with jason aldean.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Alan Jackson, Brooks & Dunn, Kenny Chesney, Sugarland, Jake Owen,

• 1 decade ago

Taylor Swift with Kellie Pickler and Rodney Atkins.

Jason Aldean with Lady Antebellum.

Sugarland with Billy Currington.

And hopefully many more!

• moton
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

As for conduct simply have a laugh that is all. There's no must relatively fear approximately that, like at another live performance ninety eight% of the folks will focused at the Toby Keith. But that is approximately all I can say relatively I have not been to Toby Keith my self so I are not able to relatively inform so much of what to besides. But mainly its one more live performance simply a further style of tune.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.