What are you "missing out on" by...(high school sweethearts)?

I have been told I will be "missing out" on alot of things because I have been dating the same person since I was 16..and he was 17. What am I missing out on? Did I miss something here? I'm now 21 he's 23. Did you feel that way about marrying your high school sweet heart? How long have you... show more I have been told I will be "missing out" on alot of things because I have been dating the same person since I was 16..and he was 17.
What am I missing out on? Did I miss something here?
I'm now 21 he's 23.

Did you feel that way about marrying your high school sweet heart?
How long have you been together?
Update: So I'm missing out on being a sl*t possibly having an un-wanted child that will in the end have no father and maybe an STD or 2??
Update 2: We have been together for 5 and half years and living together for almost 2 years and 7 months.

We both still spend enough time with our friends ( my friends are either married, engaged or have slept around with everyone. So I'm not missing much there.
Update 3: My boyfriend said every guy wants to sleep around...but at the same time. He would be throwing away something great! For a girl that will make him happy for what 2 hours. Plus lose and hurt me. So its not worth it. I have a friend that is 27 who has been around...and she always says leave I don't know what... show more My boyfriend said every guy wants to sleep around...but at the same time. He would be throwing away something great! For a girl that will make him happy for what 2 hours. Plus lose and hurt me. So its not worth it.

I have a friend that is 27 who has been around...and she always says leave I don't know what I'm missing out on.