help with driver.Dell Dimension 1100.?

I have been trying to set up my high speed connection on my Dell with an ethernet cable and it recognize the cable.I looked to see if i was having a driver problem and it seems it is gone.I went to dell downloads and i am just not sure what driver i need.

Favorite Answer

Intel (R) PRO/100 VE Network Connection

Windows XP

http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/download...

Type in your 6-digit code right click on my computer and the code will be there under properties, Type that in on the dell site and your original hardware and drivers are available.

Or, you can download a utility like siw. ( system info for windows) and find the hardware that way ( free download google it)

As in keeping with you have written than i think of you may decide for Kingston RAM DDR2 - this is much less high priced and you gets the RAM which would be properly matched with your laptop decrease than I even have provided you some hyperlinks the place your can discover RAM to your laptop