Daily Hair Routines? (20 characters)?

So what do you guys do for your hair everyday?

My routine:Wake up, Brush my Hair, Flat Iron (my hair is curly, but i straighten it everyday as you can see in my profile pic), and put in a little shining serum.

What about you?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

well;

I wash my hair at night or it will never dry in time. I get up, no drying required because that ruins it.

My natural hair is a frizzball, so I either just put it up or straighten it. Maybe add a flower or bow. always straighten my fringe.

• 1 decade ago

First I have to wet my hair, because I can't get a brush through it if it's dry. So I wet it, brush it to get the tangles, comb it to part it and enhance the curls, apply a curling cream to hold the curls, blow dry it from the bottom to make it more volumized (even though it has a lot of volume already, i like the "big" look), then put a small amout of hairspray in. this would look horrible if i didn't have layers, but i do, so it looks good. all this takes about, uhh, probably half an hour to forty minutes. i know it's long, but otherwise, my hair is completely out of control and horrible. that's what you get for being a girl, haha.

• Straightning:

I shower at night because my hair will be dry in the morning.

Wake up, brush my hair, put flat iron spray in it, put "Cat Walk's 'Camera Ready'" and straighten my hair, then I spray non-frizz spray and im out the door

Wearing It curly:

Take a shower in the morning, put mousse in, and a bobby pin (depends how i want to wear it) and im good to go.

Wearing it up:

take a shower in the morning, put my bangs in a qiff..Then put my hair in a sloppy bun with a bow, hairspray it.

or.. I put my bangs in a qiff, put it into a low side ponytail, hairspray (so cute)

Or sometimes I just straighten it and wear it in a pomytail with a bow =]

• 1 decade ago

Wake Up, Wash with Shampoo and a Heat Protection Conditioner, dry with a hair dryer held atleast 20cm away from my head so it doesnt get damaged. Straighten and style into a ponytail. Pull out random pieces and tie with a small but thick ribbon.

Good for School.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • daws
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Brown with blond highlights Thick fantastic strands merely above shoulders with fringe My on an primary basis ordinary is composed of taking a tub, blow drying it so the decrease back and sides prove and the suitable layer has quantity and flips inward, making particular the bangs (fringe) all pass forward. Then i take advantage of a curling iron (a million a million/2 in) to verify a great style of the bangs pass over my right eye, and a small section pass in the direction of the left (parted a techniques left). Then I fluff and spray. This new shrink is a soreness contained in the butt although this is beautiful as hell!

• 1 decade ago

My hair is as* length long so extra precautions.

I wake up in the morning

1) Spray it with some serum

2) Get a tooth comb, hold half way, comb for the bottom up to half way

3) Scrunch the bottom half of my hair

4) Decide whether i want to straighten it or curl it

• 1 decade ago

Wash the night before, sometimes condition, blow dry and straighten, then serum. Next morning quickly straighten again the kinks then hairspray.

I do this every day-damaged hair badly!

For curly hair: I wash and sleep on it, braid it or just mousse and serum the wet hair.

:)

• 1 decade ago

I shower at night because my hair is naturally curly and therefore naturally dry, so I don't want to apply heat when it's not needed. I put my wet hair in a white T-Shirt (you can buy them in a 5 pack in the mens section at wal-mart. They dry your hair, but don't dry it out like towels do). When I wake up, I curl my bangs under, so they're straight, but aren't flat, and I'll curl the less defined ringlets in my hair.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I take a shower at night.

Then in the morning, I

~ brush hair

~ straighten it (I have naturally curly hair also)

~ part it

~ touch ups

~ hairspray

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Wake up, Comb hair out, Straighten, Tease, Style, sometimes hairspray, and done.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.