Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Loosing Ur virginity , Cherry Popping........?

I am 13 yrs old, Im not interested in loosing my virginity any time soon

so dont worry , but i am scared about having sex or getting my "Cherry Popped"

Im not a perv or a freak i just wanna know how some peoples virginity storys

like what happened , did u cry ? did ur sex partner cry? how good was it outta 10 ? How bad was it ? how painful?

Whats the best thing u remeber about it

If ur a man did u like popping ur girls cherry

If ur a girl did u like ur cherry being popped

did it hurt, what did he say , she say ?

REMEBER I will not loose my virginity any time soon

I just need to know some info !! THANKS !!

ANY POSTS ANYTHING WILL HELP!

Favorite Answer

honey theres no problem with just asking! i'm actually really proud that someone your age is asking questions instead of expirimenting on their own. having sex when your not ready is not a good look! ill tell you my story.

i was 18 years old when i lost my virginity, so it was out of my parents house which was good because i wasnt disrespecting them. it was with my boyfriend of two years, we were together since the beginning of 11th and it was the end of 12th, we had just graduated. i didnt cry, but i definitely did not enjoy it the first time. out of a 1-10, it hurt a 6 or 7. out of how much i enjoyed it, 2 or 3 because after a while it doesnt hurt as much. the best thing i remember about it was the kissing, and the way my boyfriend was treating me like he was in love, and not being rough and horrible. my boyfriend said he liked popping my cherry, because he felt like we had a special bond, but i wasnt his first time. although i wasnt his first, i felt respected because he had waited two years until i was ready. i also enjoyed him popping my cherry, cause to be honest sex is great when your old enough and ready. however, it is different for everyone. my best friend said that it hurt her a 4, and that it felt good after the first few minutes. her boyfriend who is also my close friend said she well, came really heavily which means she liked it. it wasnt bad for them, but for me it was pretty rough. i know you might want to have sex now, but its sooo worth the wait. when your older, you really know what you want and realize that having sex at a young age is pretty gross! think about it, someone thats only been alive 14 years having sex! thats not a real long time. good luck and if one day soon or anytime in the future you do decide to do it, remember that you will remember your first time for the rest of your life! good luck sweetie !

• landin

Popped Cherry

Wow, for your age you have alot of questions when it comes to the v word. You want to hear a story, how about I answer your questions.

For some girls, they wait until they are married, others don't. Make sure you love the person you want your first time to be with. It is very painful, the first few time can be painful, every man is built different as in size. So you have to take that in consideration. I was drunk my first time, I don't recall how it got started, how I got in the bedr. I wanted to wait until I was married, I was 17 at that time, and regret since. Don't be drunk, you will feel so many different feelings about the guy and you can't save that moment or take it back; so you can give it to your one true love. I don't recall the guy saying anything, I was so drunk, the last thing I recall is crawling out of the bathroom after hugging the toilet. I was in there more than I could count. So, I think on a guys stand point, there are a lot of guys who only date girl for a short time so they can pop the cherry and then leave them. Wait till your married! That's the safest thing, plus you never know what a guy is carrying, like the unknown viruses hpv, take care of you before you jump in the sack with a guy you just met

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

like what happened , did u cry ? did ur sex partner...

Source(s): loosing ur virginity cherry popping: https://shortly.im/eAYge

people are gonna go super pyscho on you but to be honest...i was 14...

not gonna tell you my story but for a guy it is not cherry popping that is for the girls...

just to gross everyone out who doesnt already know..

"cherry popping" is when the tissue is torn inside and that is when the pain begins to subside but afterwards it doesnt hurt anymore...which again causes the bleeding..

not everyone feels the same amount of pain.

not everyone bleeds as much as others will...some not even at all

it will ALWAYS hurt at first but depending...the amount of time it hurts will be different for others.

a great way to learn things is from the show "Talk Sex With Sue Johanson"

dont be embarressed about it.. ha my best guy friend learned alot from that show.. that is actually how i learned about the tearing of tissue.

my first time was great. Cherry popping is a term used from awhile back. nowadays most people get there cherry popped by tampons. The first time you use a tampon if you get it up far enough you'll pop your own and then you dont have to worry about it during your first time havin sex

Chances are that your cherry will pop the first time you put in a tampon and there isn't any abnormal pain besides the fact that your shoving something up your vagina for the first time. Don't use the reference "popping your/my cherry" it's gross. Just say sex. Sex is painful for the girl at first, for obvious reasons, but it gets better after a few minutes.

well loosing your virginity for most girls it hurts

but it depends on the guy, and your body.

Like for me when it happen it did not hurt at all. It was okay I remember asking my doctor and they told me it had to due with how thin your hymen is. But you will bleed. Any guy is happy to be their first, for different reasons. But you are type young to be thinking about this but being that you I would advise you to talk to your parents or doctor or someone that can explain sex more.

It hurts, I'm not going to lie. It hurts like crazy the first time, but then the second time is much better. You're sore for a few days after. I was glad I did, but at the same time the pain was terrible. If you do it with someone you love, you'll think the pain was worth it.

Honestly it was quite horrifying for the girl, but I was way too big for her, granted she was a tiny girl. We waited a few days and she prepped herself and it was great. It was still a bit scary, but she was ready and I was ready so it worked out.

Overall, its probably 5/10 on how good it was, its fun, its new, and its exciting, but later it gets so much better.

As for whether she cryed, no, she didn't but like I said the first try was impossible, so we had to stop and wait a day so she could "prepare". Depending on the size of the males penis, and the womans vagina, they vary in shape and size and it can make a large difference as to whether it hurts or not. Don't be scared, it might hurt, but it does get better.